Target a Specific Audience & Action with Landing Pages
Do you struggle to communicate to a specific audience with a clear and concise message? Does that message need to create a different response or action from other audiences you serve? Consider developing a landing page. This page is best designed and written when it speaks directly to your audience.
A landing page allows you to:
- focus on a particular offer or specific information.
- market directly through email, social media, or other digital and print campaigns.
- target your design and brand message to reflect your audience.
- convert a higher percentage of your target audience into leads.
- increase organic search traffic.
- lead users to a specific “next step” and increase conversions.
- measure your metrics against your goal(s).
- test your pages with different designs and offers to see what’s most effective.
For example, we worked with CIMBA, targeting undergraduates to their study abroad program and how they can benefit from its experience. While serving both business graduates and undergraduates, CIMBA’s programs and experiences differ for each group. Focusing on undergraduates allowed us to speak and design directly to a younger audience, highlighting specific experiences from past and current students through video and social feeds.
Do you want to effectively reach a specific audience or need to improve your current approach? Let’s chat.